Torna alla lista annunci
Retail Account Manager with Italian
Looking for the opportunity to learn in a continuously evolving environment, develop new skills, grow your career, drive innovation and improve the experience of the clients in an international and multilingual team?
Based in Bratislava, our Retail Account Management (RAM) team mission is to lead our vendors (partners selling across all Amazon EU marketplaces) to mutual success (that benefits our customers) by guiding them, building trust and passionately challenging ourselves as well as the status quo.
We proactive reach out to our established vendor base via phone and email. We educate them on how to optimize their growth and profitability as well as solutions to be sustainable through our processes and self-service solutions using our relationship management techniques.
We also continuously simplify processes, improve the quality of vendor interactions and drive scalability and automation by partnering with Business, Tech and Product teams thanks to our unique position of process experts exposed to daily vendor facing activities.
Our team is evaluated on various metrics that measures impact related to the business growth of our vendors as well as their contributions towards projects and process/tool improvements.
• We foster a respectful, flexible and inclusive environment for every teammate, with equal opportunities for professional growth.
• We provide access to a global learning library (self-learning, instruct-led classroom, virtual webinars) and a dedicated mentorship program to continuously learn and develop new skills.
• We provide an extensive onboarding program and continuous learning sessions, from retail knowledge to business and negotiation skills, to set Account Managers for success.
• We offer the opportunity to practice and improve language skills with the possibility of language course sponsorship.
• We are a 'promote from within' company and firmly believe in career development and progression. 50% of our opportunities are filled by internal candidates and 70% of internal transfers from our team join international teams outside Slovakia.
• Through our Social Committee, we hold sporting and social events that all employees can get involved in. We average 25 events per year; from movie nights and online quizzes to hiking day trips and summer celebrations.
• We only work Mon - Fri leaving you to fully enjoy your weekends.
• We offer flexible hours which allow people to come earlier or finish later; helping to improve the work-life balance.
• We provide to the flexibility to work from home alternating with working from the office – upon agreement with your manager.
• We work in a modern and friendly workspace with games floor, stand-up desks, chill-out areas, massage room, brainstorming corners.
• We encourage healthy living with fresh and free fruit or snacks available in our kitchens.
• We promote Sustainability in the community with site and community events toward
Amazon, con sede a Seattle (USA), fu fondata da Jeff Bezos il 5 luglio 1994. Inizialmente l’azienda si occupava della vendita online di libri, poi successivamente ha allargato il proprio business a una vasta gamma di prodotti di qualsiasi genere. Successivamente Amazon si e` lanciata anche su settori quali musica, video, sport, produzione, etc.
Mission: Cerchiamo di essere l’azienda piu` incentrata sul cliente al mondo.
I Nostri Principi di leadership:
Che tu sia un contributore singolo o il manager di un team di grandi dimensioni,
sei un leader di Amazon. Questi sono i nostri principi di leadership, a meno che tu
non ne conosca di migliori. Ricorda sempre di essere un leader.
1) Customer Obsession (Passione per il cliente)
2) Ownership (Responsabilita`)
3) Invent and Simplify (Inventare e semplificare)
4) Are Right, A Lot (Avere spesso ragione)
5) Learn and Be Curious (Imparare ed essere curiosi)
6) Hire and Develop the Best (Assumere e far crescere i migliori)
7) Insist on the Highest Standards (Insistere sugli standard più elevate)
8) Think Big (Pensare in grande)
9) Bias for Action (Propensione all’azione)
10) Frugality (Frugalità)
11) Earn Trust (Conquistare la fiducia)
12) Dive Deep (Andare in profondità)
13) Have Backbone; Disagree and Commit (Avere carattere; dissentire e aderire alle decisioni)
14) Deliver Results (Conseguire risultati)
15) Strive to be Earth’s Best Employer (Puntare a essere il miglior datore di lavoro al mondo)
16) Success and Scale Bring Broad Responsibility (Successo e rilevanza comportano grandi responsabilità)