Torna alla lista annunci
Account Management Junior Associate (Level 3)
The Amazon Retail Account Management (RAM) team leads Vendors to be successful on Amazon. We are international and multilingual team, based in Bratislava and work with vendors across all Amazon EU marketplaces.
We are focused on driving results, using a combination of direct interaction with the vendor and by promoting usage of self-service solutions leveraging Amazon technology enhancements.. We work in a complex environment, using a variety of tools to perform our tasks. We prioritize our interaction with vendors based on business opportunity and we work with various or dedicated vendors throughout the year. We continuously improve our processes and we influence and interact with business and technical teams to create and improve process automation and vendor tools.
Amazon is expanding its Retail business and is currently looking for smart and curious individual to help us grow the business of our medium and small vendors (suppliers) across Amazon EU businesses. In this role you will support the Account Management team in various operational and administrative aspects from contract creation to excel data processing and inputting.
This is a temporary position for 9 months and aimed at university students or recent college graduates. This position will provide you with unforgettable working experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; it will boost your resume and will make you stand out as a candidate in all your future job searches.
Processing excel files related to Vendor catalogues
Provide administrative support to Retail Account Managers
Ad-hoc excel data processing
Our leadership team is committed to creating a positive team culture, with focus on individual strengths and team development. We do this through 1on1 discussions, individual career growth planning, role scope assessments and providing opportunity for stretch assignments and projects. Within the team, we are creating opportunities for social interactions in and outside of work, participate in volunteering activities to drive team cohesion.
RAM mission statement:
We lead Vendors to success by guiding them, building trust, and passionately challenging ourselves as well as the status quo.
Base pay for this position is 1.080 EUR and there are further pay components within the total compensation
Advanced English language is a must
Advanced Excel skills
Additional EU language is favorable (German, Spanish, French, Italian)
Amazon, con sede a Seattle (USA), fu fondata da Jeff Bezos il 5 luglio 1994. Inizialmente l’azienda si occupava della vendita online di libri, poi successivamente ha allargato il proprio business a una vasta gamma di prodotti di qualsiasi genere. Successivamente Amazon si e` lanciata anche su settori quali musica, video, sport, produzione, etc.
Mission: Cerchiamo di essere l’azienda piu` incentrata sul cliente al mondo.
I Nostri Principi di leadership:
Che tu sia un contributore singolo o il manager di un team di grandi dimensioni,
sei un leader di Amazon. Questi sono i nostri principi di leadership, a meno che tu
non ne conosca di migliori. Ricorda sempre di essere un leader.
1) Customer Obsession (Passione per il cliente)
2) Ownership (Responsabilita`)
3) Invent and Simplify (Inventare e semplificare)
4) Are Right, A Lot (Avere spesso ragione)
5) Learn and Be Curious (Imparare ed essere curiosi)
6) Hire and Develop the Best (Assumere e far crescere i migliori)
7) Insist on the Highest Standards (Insistere sugli standard più elevate)
8) Think Big (Pensare in grande)
9) Bias for Action (Propensione all’azione)
10) Frugality (Frugalità)
11) Earn Trust (Conquistare la fiducia)
12) Dive Deep (Andare in profondità)
13) Have Backbone; Disagree and Commit (Avere carattere; dissentire e aderire alle decisioni)
14) Deliver Results (Conseguire risultati)
15) Strive to be Earth’s Best Employer (Puntare a essere il miglior datore di lavoro al mondo)
16) Success and Scale Bring Broad Responsibility (Successo e rilevanza comportano grandi responsabilità)